Communication Skills Course
The Communication Skills Course enhances MBA participants’ case presentation and case-based writing skills, crucial components in MBA programs. Refining these communication strategies will give the MBA participant an edge as a leader who communicates effectively. The customized MBA Communication Skills Course is designed with an emphasis on interactive activities that challenge participants to articulate their ideas coherently in case presentation and writing. Participants will go through the stages of case analyses. Their case analysis will result in a persuasive case presentation and case-based essay. A unique feature of the MBA Communication Skills Course is the one-on-one consultations: participants will get individualized feedback on both their written assignment and oral presentation.
- Understand the process involved in analyzing a case
- Determine key factors that make a successful case discussion
- Differentiate the three case types
- Organize their paper according to Hoey’s problem-solution pattern or Minto principle
- Understand and use team presentation skills effectively
- Anticipate questions and respond relevantly
- Understand and use successful presentation techniques to do a one-minute and three-minute pitch.
Last updated on 12 Oct 2015 .