Communication Skills Workshops
This two-day workshop aims at enhancing MWM participants’ case analysis and case presentation skills. The customized Communication Skills workshops are designed with an emphasis on interactive activities that challenge participants to articulate their ideas coherently in case presentation. Participants will go through the stages of case analyses. Their case analysis will result in a persuasive case presentation.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the process involved in analyzing a case
- Determine key factors that make a successful case discussion
- Differentiate the three case types
- Understand and use successful presentation techniques to do a one-minute and three-minute pitch
- Give a brief persuasive individual presentation, speaking clearly with conviction
- Respond to questions in order to clarify a particular issue
- Use clear and logical structure and appropriate style to produce a written report
Last updated on 12 Oct 2015 .