Sorry, we regret to inform that all available slots for AY1819 Term 1 have been filled.
You could try visiting our Walk-in Clinic at Li Ka Shing Library. For details, click on the 'Walk-in Clinic' tab above.
Walk in to have a quick chat with specially trained student coaches about your writing and presentation. These coaches will help you to overcome the challenges of structuring and delivering your class assignments.
Li Ka Shing Library, Project Room 2-4 (Turn right after entering via main entrance of Library)
Kindly take note that:
- Consultations are free of charge.
- Each walk-in consultation session is limited to 20 minutes at most.
- You should come in with all the following so that the coach has adequate background information of your case:
- (1) Your draft outline (in bullet point form)
- (2) The question paper you are answering
- (3) The marking criteria
- Walk-in sessions are suitable for going through brief outlines only. If you need help with a full draft, please register for a 1:1 consultation session (See Consultation Sessions Tab) so that coaches can have sufficient time to properly review your draft before meeting up with you.
- Coaches reserve the right to decline walk-in consultations if they realise that they are not in a position to advise you correctly. In such cases, you are advised to approach your course instructors for advice instead.
Communication Coaches for AY1819 Term 1
Last updated on 12 Nov 2018 .